Please refer to the below returns policy conditions:
- Online purchase returns can be made at any L&H or Auslec branch
- Proof of purchase is required for all stock returns
- Stock will not be accepted for return where it has been supplied in cut lengths, or not returned in “as supplied” condition
- Special buy-ins against customer orders will only be accepted for return where the original manufacturer / supplier also accepts the return
- All stock accepted for return will be subject to a minimum handling charge of 20% of the invoice price, except in the case of defective or incorrectly supplied products
Please contact your local branch if you have any questions about our returns policy.